Headshot retouching services help to edit the headshots naturally without any visible changes. Headshot retoucher’s make the pictures more attractive by hiding the imperfections like headshot photos flaws, visible scars, zits, under-eye circles, stray hairs, yellow teeth, including skin smoothing, removal of face shine, sweat, etc. Removing or replacing the background on the headshot is the advanced headshot service requires advanced technique.
Headshot retouching refers to the portrait post processing and mostly used in fashion industry. Many beginning and famous actors, top models and other public figures need headshot retouching support for getting a realistic picture with professional touchup.
Digital headshot retouching service is used to make skin flawless and removes freckles. It is advanced photo editing techniques give a professional glamour touch up that beautifies a face with perfection. It is an image enhancing method that can imply ultimate makeup to your portraits by adding a vivid color in image environment. With the help of advances in digital technology Retouching headshots has become much easier.
Major Editing for Digital Headshot Retouching Services:
1. Whites of the eyes should be white, but not overly white.
2. Sharpen the eyes.
3. Red eye removal
1. Remove any blemishes.
2. Remove or reduce moles or individual freckles.
3. Remove or reduce wrinkles.
4. Remove dark circles under eyes.
5. Remove veins in the arms, wrists, hands, and feet.
6. Pimples removal
Mouth and Lips:
1. Remove any yellowing on teeth
2. Brighten teeth.
3. Clean up lips (spillover, lip liner, smudges, etc.)
1. Remove stray hairs.
2. Remove strands that appear over skin.
3. Fill any gaps in hair
4. Add highlights to hair.
1. Reduce any double chin or jowls.
2. Subject need slimming (if require)?
3. Are there any distracting armpit wrinkles or any pit fat that needs reducing?
4. Smooth and straighten clothing.
Background removal is a common service of digital headshot retouching.
Types of Digital Headshot Retouching Services
Image Editing HQ is an expert of headshot photo retouching service. We offer 2 types of Retouching Services.
1) Basic Headshot Editing:
This service is specifically designed for studio or portrait photographers.
The service includes but not limited to:
- Removal of blemishes
- Basic stray hair removal
- Whitening of teeth & eyes
- Bags under the eyes
- Color Correction
- Basic retouching
- Removal of marks
- Removal of small distractions
2) Advanced Headshot Editing:
A faster and simple way of getting your People Images isolated on to a transparent background. To know more about which category of complexity your images fall under, please check the examples on our website. This service brings the focus to your portrait with professionally edited images, that are clean, consistent, and distraction free to highlight your image and get it the attention it deserves. This service includes:
- Correcting Highlights & Shadows
- Leveling Brightness & Contrast
- Saturation & Exposure
- Color Balancing
- Matching Skin Tones
- Image isolation
- Noise Removal
- Removal of Chromatic Aberration
- Removal of banding
- Removal of logos
- Removal of any unwanted objects (UFO)
- Removal of Stains
- Removal of Sensor Dust
- Isolating image on white background
- Basic removal of wrinkles on clothes
- Straightening if require
We cordially invite you to use our Free Trial service before you place an order. We solve every photo retouching problem you have. Our digital headshot retouching services are still the most affordable without additional rates and fees. Our good reputation for being a professional headshot retouch company is based on the work we have done for many years. Our experienced photo retouchers will enhance your headshots, giving the natural and invisible retouch to ensure in the quality work. Most important fact is that; don’t damage your headshots by doing their own retouching. Think before you act. Think of all the time you has spent to capture the headshot, the money, the effort and the troubles you’ve gone through. Don’t ruin it by trying to retouch it yourself. Bring it to a professional.